Sekolah Rendah Fatonah

Last week I went back to Sungai Petani during the weekend. It's my family tradition that we usually gather either on the first day of Ramadhan or during the first weekend of Ramadhan to have our 'sahur' and 'berbuka' together. Couple of years back I didn't get a chance to go back home for this as I was a student and I got not enough money to go back. This year is my first year as a working lady (a person who has a monthly salary), so I can go back like my sisters and brothers do. =)

Then I knew this interesting story that inspires me as a teacher.As many people say, "ke mana tumpahnya kuah kalau tak ke nasi", that suits to one of my 9-year-old niece. She and her 2 friends open a tuition class for kids in their neighbourhood area. They teach all subjects taught in school to kids aged 6 and 7 years old. My niece even showed me the exam analysis she made exactly like what I have in my school. They run the classes on every Friday from 9-11 am.

I was quite surprised to know it. It's not surprising to know the kids can teach other kids because that was what me and my siblings always do when we were kids. But to really do regular tuition classes weekly, prepare the exam papers and analysis, go photocopying exercises for the kids and teach like a normal tuition classes...i think they are very amazing!!As you read the title above, that's the name of their 'school' with only one class namely 1 Mawar.

I can see a deep interest and passion towards teaching in her and I hope she will have the same passion and interest in future. I will be really proud of her if she is the next teacher in our family. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beginning....

Lousiana's Fried Chicken: Alternative to Kentucky's Fried Chicken

anggerikertas kembali...